OWS 3 and SSL cert issue

From: Syst <systadmin_at_rogers.com>
Date: 18 Oct 2002 17:50:16 -0700

I've installed OWS 3.0 onto my Sun and am having problems with activating a Listener with SSL enabled.

This is what happens:

# owsctl start secure

	Oracle Web Listener 3.0 Production (Export), Version 2.13
	Copyright 1997 Oracle Corp.  All Rights Reserved.

	Error: Unable to load or decode certificate file(s).
	Information: Listening on SSL port 5555 address 209.17.154.38
	Information: The server started successfully
	Server now running as process 1790

#

This is the second set of certificates that I have had generated from Verisign (because I had assumed from the error that I had messed up somehow the first time) and yet I get the same error.

Anyone know what is going on? Received on Fri Oct 18 2002 - 19:50:16 CDT