SELECT

From: johnn <john62_at_electronmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 19:35:49 -0400

Okay. Let's say I have a list of usernames in the table users. Let's say I have a list of bad users in the table blacklist. Now, let's say I want to select all the usernames from the table users that are not in the table blacklist? How do I do this? I was thinking of stuff like the following:

select * from users where username not in (select * from blacklist);

but it doesn't work.

This message was sent from an Electronmail.com email address. Electronmail.com offers 6MB of free e-mail, free news, and more. http://www.electronmail.com/