Re: Need to determine if a column exists or not

From: TurkBear <john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 10:21:13 -0500

You could just include an error handler and update everybody's table - the error about duplicate column names should not stop the script from continuing, so at the end, everyone has an X column..

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Fri Oct 18 2002 - 10:21:13 CDT