Re: Oracle ODBC Drivers

From: TurkBear <john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 10:17:55 -0500

The main reason to update the drivers ( especially from 7 to 8 or 8 to 9) is to be able to use any new functions/commands/datatypes that were introduced in the newer database releases - older ODBC drivers might not be able to handle those new things ( like CLOBS and BLOBS for instance)

..

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Fri Oct 18 2002 - 10:17:55 CDT