Oracle ODBC Drivers

From: BWag <bwagz_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: 17 Oct 2002 14:33:00 -0700

I was wondering if any has had problems with the Oracle ODBC drivers. We recently upgraded our server from 7 to 8I. However, we didn't upgrade the local clients. Everything appeared ok until I noticed that certain fields in an access database were not coming over at all. The data would come over fine if it was input prior to 8I upgrade anything after there was problems. So I upgraded the ODBC driver to 8I and it seems to work fine. We are now seeing more problems with the 7 ODBC Driver. It only seems to be happening on the applications that use the ODBC 7 driver. I know that this is the answer to my question. To just upgrade the driver, but I was wanting to know the reason why... Thanks for your Help

Bwagz Received on Thu Oct 17 2002 - 16:33:00 CDT