Re: Connecting to Oracle from MS Access 97

From: Roy Zolnoski <ulrich_at_ulrichandhelvas.com>
Date: 17 Oct 2002 11:01:43 -0700

Thanks, very helpful and informative.

We are going to use the Oracle Migration Workbench to create scripts to move the schema to Oracle. My understanding is that the OMW will create tables in Access which provide a "transparent" link between the Access GUI and the Oracle tables.

Did you use this approach to translate the schema from Access to Oracle? Any feedback?

Thanks again.