Re: Jinitiator on NT4 needing Admin rights

From: Kevin Gillins <k.gillins_at_verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 07:01:04 -0400

Yes this has been a known issue for a couple of years. You should look into using a more current jinitiator for support reasons if not other bugs. I know some products require specific versions of jinit, if this is your situation, you should check with the vendor for an updated version compliance.

Kevin