Re: OTN developer versions on CD?

From: Chris <chrisl_ak_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 21:39:31 -0000

on 16 Oct 2002, Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> spake thusly:

>>I see "CD Packs" in the store, but they indicate you have to purchase
>>a license-- I just want to start learning Oracle (looking for a new
>>job!) without having to pay many thousands of dollars, and preferably
>>without waiting many days to download (connections to Alaska are not
>>speedy at the moment)...

> You can order a CD for $40

Right, but it says you need to purchase a license at that time. Does this mean I can run the software from the CD packs for learning purpuses like the OTN download, without purchasing another license?

Or, if you are talking about something else, please point me in the right direction.

I am downloading now, slowly. I am on a cable connection, but the pipes to the state seem to get a bit phlegmatic at times. Received on Wed Oct 16 2002 - 16:39:31 CDT