OTN developer versions on CD?

From: Chris <chrisl_ak_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 16 Oct 2002 00:06:04 -0700

Is the only option for getting the OTN versions of the Oracle DBs to either download (SLOW) or purchase one of the $199 subscription tracks (they don't have the software I am looking for in any of the tracks)?

I see "CD Packs" in the store, but they indicate you have to purchase a license-- I just want to start learning Oracle (looking for a new job!) without having to pay many thousands of dollars, and preferably without waiting many days to download (connections to Alaska are not speedy at the moment)... Received on Wed Oct 16 2002 - 02:06:04 CDT