Re: Question about entry level Oracle DBA

From: Sandeep Bajwa <sbajwa_at_attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 02:08:31 GMT

Not only that. Lots of these jobs are Fakes where Consulting companies are just filling in the requirements of Law to advertise in the local market before giving away the job to h1 guy for $5/hr while charging $50/hr to the client. I know this because I have been in job market from last 1 year after I was laid off and I still know at least 10+ h1 dbas who are working. It is only us US citizens who are out of job. So. Please contact your Senator, representative and STOP H1 visas now and send back H1 guys working HERE.

Also Oracle, Microsoft, IBM and other Tech companies boasted at the height of Internet that Billion information tech jobs by 2005 are required. WHAT HAPPENED?