Concetenating strings in PLSQL

From: Enrico Luciano <enrlucNOSAM_at_inwind.SPAM.it>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 17:14:05 GMT

Hi all,

        i'm trying to concatenate some string variables (varchar2) in PLSQL. I've found only the LPAD, RPAD functions to do that.

Is there any other (simpler) way to do this? Is there any package/SQL function that can help?

I'm not too expert in pl/sql programming.. I tried to look for docs but I've found nothind..

thank you in advance
Enrico Received on Tue Oct 15 2002 - 12:14:05 CDT