Passing a cursor from Java to an Oracle stored proc

From: Jay More <jay_more007_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 14 Oct 2002 01:16:58 -0700

Hi there,

I am looking for a snipped java code that explain how to "send" a corsor from a Java method to an oracle stored proc. If my stored proc is expecting a cursor (an IN OUT REF CURSOR), what is the Java syntax to send data in this cursor (java point of view) ? I am thinking of a way to convert a java.util.Vector to an oracle cursor but I don't know how to do this.
In my project, I know hot to receive data from Oracle to Java (proc stock returnig a cursor) but I have no idea how to reverse the process...

Thanks for reading me (and ansmering, I hope).

Jay- Received on Mon Oct 14 2002 - 03:16:58 CDT