Installation problems

From: willy robinson <willymtb_at_cs.com>
Date: 13 Oct 2002 16:10:26 -0700

I need some help installing Oracle 8i PE on my P4 computer running XP H/E. I tried to install 9i PE also with no luck. I went into each and changed the symcjit.dll file in each program to .old and rebooted the system then tried to run the setup from the \install\win32 directory I also tried the setup icon. In 8i I got a message that the Java Run Tine Environment was wrong and in 9i I got could not initialize Java Virtual Machine.

Could some one please help me?

Willy Received on Sun Oct 13 2002 - 18:10:26 CDT