Cannot login on newly created database.

From: Ragnar <ragnar_at_chello.no>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 16:38:54 GMT

Hi, for the first time i installed oracle 8. After i created a database i dont know the user and password for my database. I guess there is a admin user who have all priveleges on new databases that i can use, but using the info the showed up after installation i still cannot connect. Can anyone help me out here?

Regards Received on Sat Oct 12 2002 - 11:38:54 CDT