Re: Sybrand

From: Peter van Rijn <pgm.van.rijnRM_at_THIShccnet.nl>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 19:23:01 +0200

How do you mean "not supposed to". Never seen rules like that. Besides, how would you prevent people from having private talks? You don't even know if the talk will be off topic for this group. Like a talk about David Bowie (hardly off topic here) or J.S. Bach.

Peter

"Kate Z" <roc_at_hotmail.com> schreef in bericht news:ao6jka$8hc$2_at_reader1.panix.com...