oracle auto start on pc in domain

From: <di_marcello_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 15:58:46 +0200

dear all,

First of all I'm a oracle greeny, but I'm having a problem with automatically bringing up the oracle database Here is the situation:

On a windows server (stand alone server) oracle installs fine, after a reboot it is automatically starting up.

But when I'm installing on a windows 2000 server witch is in a domain after installation it is OK but when I reboot the oracle database can not auto start. ( I can manually).

What is here the problem of. I have played with my environment variables in windows 2000. but I'm not sure if I done that correctly.

Please help a greeny with this.

Greetings from di_marcello_at_hotmail.com Received on Fri Oct 11 2002 - 08:58:46 CDT