Re: Just done my first app in Forms!

From: Nick <aroughguy_at_nsp.toughguy.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 21:37:28 +1000

Hi Daniel

You got me wrong. I compared Access (with VBA) with Forms (with PL/SQL) as a front-end developing tool.
There is no way Access can compare with Oracle as a RDBMS

I admit that as a newbie, my codes are inevitably lengthy and not so concise. But I also doubt that it can be shrunk to that size of a few hundred lines.

Nick

"Daniel Morgan" <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com> wrote in message news:3DA5C599.4DE12E47_at_exesolutions.com...
> Nick wrote:
>
> > Just done (yeah, almost, unless some bugs discovered) my first app in
Oracle