Re: TRIM - When available --- Chill out professsor...

From: TurkBear <john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 15:20:21 -0500

According to my constantly kept at hand reference manual ( Oracle Desk reference - The Professional's Companion )

TRIM was introduced with 8i..

Took 3 seconds to find..

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Thu Oct 10 2002 - 15:20:21 CDT