Re: I need help with an SQL Update query...

From: Joe <RappaJ_at_nycha.nyc.gov>
Date: 10 Oct 2002 05:02:54 -0700

Thanks Jusung, I get the picture. I know there are several ways to do this, but my ways are usually the long way. I probably would have thrown the ID in another table and joined by ID and selected 1 row with the value.I was just wondering if there was a short way.

Thanks again.

P.S. Thak you too, Daniel, for your hint. Nahhh, it's not homework. The only time I have to go to school is to pick up my son.