Re: OCI time out !

From: Alligator Company <pnirff_at_T-Online.de>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 23:29:32 +0200

Hello Oscar,

I donīt know such function, but you can add a "NO WAIT" to your "SELECT FOR UPDATE" and if the command gets an error try it again with a little time delay. You can do that for example 3 times and then throw the error ...

Hope that helps ?

Regards
Manfred Peter
(Alligator Company GmbH)
http://www.alligatorsql.com

Oscar <oscar_ll_at_jofre.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: am6nts$go2$1_at_nsnmrro2-gest.nuria.telefonica-data.net...