Re: Is NT 2000 Dos Batch Timestamp sysntax different ?

From: Karsten Farell <kfarrell_at_medimpact.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 21:20:58 GMT

Phil Robyn wrote:
> Well, the name (setdate) is the same but the functionality is different.
> The programs at the two sites you mentioned are for setting/changing
> the date and time information for files. This has nothing to do with
> the OP's situation at all. :-)

Oops! I knew I shouldn't try to read German. :)

How about this site then: http://www.fpschultze.de/bsh.htm

Search the page for DATENAME.BAT (about 2/3 of the way down the document). It renames a filename to the current date (author claims it works in all MS O/S). Maybe Joe can get some hints on how to do what he wants. Received on Wed Oct 09 2002 - 16:20:58 CDT