Re: Is NT 2000 Dos Batch Timestamp sysntax different ?

From: Karsten Farell <kfarrell_at_medimpact.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 20:56:16 GMT

Joe Caporina wrote:
> Setdate does NOT work with Windows 2000 or Windows XP. I need it to work
> with Windows 2000.

Did you do a Google search? I found the following two sites after typing 'setdate win2000' in Google:

  1. SetDate 1.08 works with Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / XP. It is shareware and costs 10 euro at www.jom-software.de (you have to be able to decipher German - or like I did, guess ... then click the Download button).
  2. SetDate 1.07 (works with same Windows set) for 5.11 euro at www.winload.de (again, you have to know or be able to guess German).

Apparently only the German programmers took on the challenge for Win2k. Then again, if I took more time looking at the thousands of links that Google turned up, I might find an American programmer who did it. But that's your assignment. Received on Wed Oct 09 2002 - 15:56:16 CDT