Tablespaces

From: s Lehaire <s.lehaire_at_meilleuregestion.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 11:55:35 +0200

Hi,
How can I move a table on a new tablespace ? I know that I can move a index on an other tablespace with this command : alter index MYINDX rebuild tablespace MYTABLESPACE.

I have some tables on the tablespace system and I want to move them on my tablespace.
To day for that I use a borring method:
Create the same table with a new name
copy the data from the old to the new, drop the old and rename the new with the old name (is my indexes are ok after this?). So if there's a method like the alter index command it would be great.

Thx for helping me Received on Wed Oct 09 2002 - 04:55:35 CDT