Re: Does anyone have some SQL source code for a UNI project

From: Tim Cross <tcross_at_nospam.une.edu.au>
Date: 09 Oct 2002 16:34:48 +1000

"Jim Kennedy" <kennedy-family_at_attbi.com> writes:

> Agreed. I can use the money though and if this person has such low morals
> that they aren't even going to attempt it themselves I am happy to do the
> work for them for an astronomical price. (He may get a good grade in this
> class, but it will catch up to him.)
> Jim

More likely he will get such a good mark he will move into a management position where he will make rediculous ad hoc decisions based on sales hype and kickbacks and protect himself by employing only people who know even less and waste their time by making them write pointless reports which he can use to setup others to take the fall for bad decisions (or failure to make any decisions). Received on Wed Oct 09 2002 - 01:34:48 CDT