Re: Can we do this in Oracle? (Access can)

From: Nick <aroughguy_at_nsp.toughguy.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 23:46:27 +1000

I just figured out myself, though it's not very convenient.

I remove the scroll bar (replace it with a pair of command buttons for similar functionality)

start the form with do_key('create_record'); in when-new-form-instance and programatically turn off the 2 buttons when I don't want users to browse

That suits my need since user must insert only 1 record then close the form.

Note that you can't programatically hide the scrollbar