Where to get PL/SQL?

From: bigKED <tme2slp_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 21:00:34 GMT

I just got fine results from my question on running a DOS command using PL/File. And I got the website to download PL/File, but now I would like to know more about PL/SQL. Is it included in Oracle 9i? Because if it is, I must of not installed it.

Thanks...

Ked Received on Sat Oct 05 2002 - 16:00:34 CDT