Oracle ODBC Connectivity

From: Vipul Kapadia <vkapadia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 5 Oct 2002 00:13:52 -0700

Hi --

I am facing a problem with conecting to Oracle on Win 2000 Server using ODBC. The Oracle DB is up and running and I can connect to it using SQL Plus, but when I try to connect to ODBC using the "ODBC Test" client, the test client itself hangs up.

Im using Oracle 8.1.5.

Also tried connecting using VC++ application, but similarly the application just hangs while establishing the connection.

What could the problem be ?

Regards
Vipul Kapadia Received on Sat Oct 05 2002 - 02:13:52 CDT