Nodes & Database Discovery

From: Martin Lapierre <mlapierre_at_ordinox.com>
Date: 4 Oct 2002 12:36:18 -0700

(MS Platform)

Is there an API I can use from C++ (OLE-DB/ODBC/anyothercoolapi) to get a list of available databases for a given computer or domain?

I need something compatible with Oracle8i and Oracle9i. Everything I've seen so far require prior knowledge of database name or service name.

Thanks Received on Fri Oct 04 2002 - 14:36:18 CDT