ODBC Problems

From: Ian <ismith_at_cafonline.org>
Date: 4 Oct 2002 06:04:13 -0700

I have an access XP database which was recently converted from access 95. The database uses ODBC to link to Oracle tables. When the database was in A95 format everything worked fine. In XP when I open the Oracle table through ODBC it takes quite a while to open. When the table finaly opens, when you scroll through the data, it drops and displays #Name? in all of the fields. Could this be a driver problem? if so where can I get the new driver?

When the database was in A95 format we used, Oracle73 Version 1.15.03.01 drivers, using this driver I had the same problem so I downloaded, Oracle 73 Ver2.5 Version 2.05.03.01 which half works and then drops the data and displays #Name? in all the fields. I beleive we are using Oracle 7.3.

Any help on this matter would be greatly received.

Cheers
Ian Received on Fri Oct 04 2002 - 08:04:13 CDT