Strange user account problem

From: Rahul Tikekar <TikekarR_at_sou.edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 09:47:57 -0700

Using Oracle 8.1.5.

Somehow I created a user 'song' (lowercase). Now I'd like to delete this user. So I say
drop user song;

Oracle replies:
ORA-01918: user 'SONG' does not exist

So Oracle is converting the user name to upper case and looking for SONG. But a user with the lower case song does exits. How do I tell Oracle to look for the lower case song and not SONG?

Thank you.