ORA-17410 No more data to read from socket

From: Valentin Minzatu <~3114vminzatu_at_rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 12:22:12 GMT

Has anybody any idea what that error means (beyond the short presentation in Oracle JDBC manual) and what can possibly cause it? We have an application, that somewhere/somehow raises this error. Thinking of the error message seems like it looses the connection, but I don't want to work on suppositions ...

Any idea would be appreciated.

--
Cheers,
Valentin Minzatu

[to reply remove "~3114" from the email address]