How to kill a session

From: s Lehaire <s.lehaire_at_meilleuregestion.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 12:14:54 +0200

Hi,
I try to kill a session of a given user name with a procedure. My procedur seems to be correct but when I try to read V$SESSION in my procedure when I compile, I have error : This tble or this view doesn't exist. So i tried to use the real name SYS.V_$SESSION but I've got the same error! So how can I get the SID and Serial of the Session of an user to kill his session. Becaus ALTER SYSTEM KILL SESSION needs those parameters.

Thx Received on Tue Oct 01 2002 - 05:14:54 CDT