Delete no rollback

From: Miko <poncz_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1 Oct 2002 02:12:47 -0700

Can I make a delete query with no rollback? I would like to delete 1,000,000 records from my DB but after running the delete query my DB returns an error about the rollback. I don't want to increase the rollback because I don't want this query to rollback.
Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Miko Received on Tue Oct 01 2002 - 04:12:47 CDT