Re: Beginner Seeking A Starting Point

From: Mike Ault <mikerault_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 28 Sep 2002 12:53:40 -0700

As much as it gets bashed, the Oracle OCP (Oracle Certified Professional) set of certifications provides a good starting point. It is up to you how much you learn doing them. Loow at www.oracle.com/training/certification (if they haven't changed the link) for an idea what is available.

You can start at the database operator level and wok up to database master. For lot's of free downloads on various topics, look at www.robonerd.com in the downloads discussion area. We also have the Cert Zapper series in our catalog that are desiged to help with Oracle certification.

Mike Ault
CEO ROBO Books International