Re: newbie: looking for guidance

From: YLK <ylk_at_no_thanks.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 01:30:24 GMT

I could use some good advice.

I am interested in learning SQL (using the hands-on self-study approach). However, when I visited the Oracle software downloads page (http://otn.oracle.com/software/content.html), I found myself not knowing exactly what to download that was "free". I am running Win98SE on an Athlon XP 1600+ system with 512 MB RAM. Please advise.

Thank you for your attention.