Re: ORACLE 8i Newbie DISTINCT and EXISTS problem

From: Peter van Rijn <p.vanrijnREMOVE_at_THISzhew.nl>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 13:14:25 +0200

Paul,

the sub select following the EXISTS keyword doesn't contain any joining conditions. As long as table_2 contains ANY distinct value your query will always return all distinct values of table_1.

Peter

"stimpy" <hampsonpaul80_at_hotmail.com> schreef in bericht news:4ded334d.0209260212.187a2fc_at_posting.google.com...