Chache??

From: Marc Zinzen <mzinzen_at_genese.de>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:08:58 +0200

Hi.

This is the situation.
I did:
Create table
(
prKey integer
Str Varchar2(30)
bVar Smallint
);
I filled this Table with 100.000 unique rows. Then I did the following select 10* : select * from t_ind_unt where prKey < 1000
I traced it by settting alter session set sql_trace = true and got my report over tkprof. It seems that it after the first time i do this select, Oracle stores this information somewhere. I need to do some testing though. So here's my question.
Where does Oracle store what info from my select-query and How can I get Oracle to quit doing that. I need clean results, not from cache or from any temp table.

Thanks for your help
Marc Received on Wed Sep 25 2002 - 03:08:58 CDT