Re: installing Oracle 8.1.7 on Windows XP

From: TurkBear <john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:24:33 -0500

The other problem ( besides the well known P4 issue) you may have is that this is not a supported combination unless you have XP Pro ...

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Tue Sep 24 2002 - 10:24:33 CDT