Re: how to design versioning?

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 23:46:33 +1000

Hi David,

I actually don't think it's quite what you're after but Oracle9i has a new Workspace Management feature that enables selected tables to be version enabled and for there to be different versions of the same logical row.

It might be worth a peep at just in case there's something there for you.

Cheers

Richard