Re: 9iDB and Apache

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 09:42:09 +0400

By default, OHS (Oracle HTTP Server powered by Apache, don't mix this with real Apache) listens on port 7777 when installed. So you actually have to visit this URL:

http://localhost:7777/

or edit httpd.conf and change Port and Listen directives to specify correct port you want OHS to listen on.

hth.