making an appointment form

From: Meads <meads58_at_yahoo.co.nz>
Date: 21 Sep 2002 21:43:37 -0700

hello I'm trying to set up an appointments form in Oracle forms with the date at the top and 10 records that display the time at each hourly interval. Patient details are stored with the appropriate time. My problem is I can't find a way to make the times stay fixed at all times ie when I go insert record the times dissapear. Also I want to insert patients at different times with some time slots being blank as of yet I can't insert a new record beyound the next line.

If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it

thank you Received on Sat Sep 21 2002 - 23:43:37 CDT