Oracle 9i lite + msync + java

From: ada007 <simpleboy007_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 20 Sep 2002 16:26:04 -0700

Hi,
I am trying to write a java program to sync the oracle lite database on a pocket pc iPaq with oracle in the backend. (I am successfully able to sync using the msync utility via activesync and http) I figured I have to use the oracle.lite.msync package, and included the msync.jar file and wrote a small piece of code to perform a sync, when i deploy on the device and run the code i get a java.lang.unsatisfiedLinkError(could not load the appropriate module), so I copied the msync_java.dll file to the pocket pc device and renamed it msync.dll. and now i get the error lava.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkerror msync (%1 is not a valid win32 application)
am i missing some step in between, or should i be doing something else?
any help would be really helpful
thanks
adarsh Received on Fri Sep 20 2002 - 18:26:04 CDT