Oracle 9i Personal, Win XP and Dev 6i

From: Scott Mattes <Scott_at_TheMattesFamily.ws>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 15:30:40 GMT

Except for the download ( >1G of zip files, good thing there are cable modems), this went so well. Now to figure out how to config 9i so that is doesn't start when Windows does and I'll be a happy camper.

My previous problem of not being able to download the files must be due to Gozilla; once I installed Download Accelerator I had no problems. Received on Thu Sep 19 2002 - 10:30:40 CDT