server manager service doesn't stat

From: j-louis malycha <malycha.j-louis_at_libertysurf.fr>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 23:10:17 +0200

HI

My configuration:

Server compaq on w2k
Oracle 8.17

I had install a standard database with the assistant ==> no pb. I created a repository on this database ==> no prob. i had assigned to this repository sysman with oem_temp . But at the end of oem configuration assistant the service oracleservermanager sould start but it didn't.

I rebbot my server and the service didnt start.

th pb seems to become from an security pb on the user??

I tried to change the sysman password but the service refused to stat .

CAn you help me ??

thanks Received on Wed Sep 18 2002 - 16:10:17 CDT