Granting privileges to objects in a schema

From: Ross Barratt <rbarratt_at_tygersoft.com.au>
Date: 18 Sep 2002 13:22:27 -0700

Hi Folks,

I need to grant privileges to all objects in a schema to a particular role. I can do this manually ( grant priv on object to role ....) but there is more than 600 objects. I am sure that somebody has a script to automate this process. If you do have such a script could you please email/post me a copy.

Thankyou very much. Received on Wed Sep 18 2002 - 15:22:27 CDT