Requirements using oo4o

From: Matthias <mb_at_mb-1.de>
Date: 17 Sep 2002 08:36:55 -0700

Hello all.

For a current project I'm checking system requirements and dependencies.
We're planning to implement a system in VB6 with SP3. The SP3 depends on at least Microsoft MDAC 2.1
To connect to our Oracle 8.1.7.4 database we plan to use oo40 version 8.1.7.3.15
Now my question.
Is there any need to install a special MDAC when using oo4o?

Regards,

Matthias Received on Tue Sep 17 2002 - 10:36:55 CDT