Needs help urgent..

From: priya <priya_at_starcomsoftware.com>
Date: 16 Sep 2002 23:13:55 -0700

Hi..

I want to update two tables which have ref. integrity constraints among them. When I'm updating master table's primary key it gives me error as

'Integrity constraint violated .. child record found'

When I'm updating detail table's ref. key gives me error as

'Integrity constraint violated.. no parent record found'

Is there any way to solve above problem other than enabling / disabling constraints before updattion ?

Thanks,
Priya Received on Tue Sep 17 2002 - 01:13:55 CDT