Re: reference

From: TurkBear <john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 11:05:51 -0500

As an alternative, you could purchase one of the handiest books I have used :

'Oracle Desk Reference - The Professional's Companion' by Guy Harrison ( Prentice Hall PTR Oracle Series)

The edition I have covers up thru 8i and I do not think he has released a later edition. ( Amazon has it at @ 25.00 )

This is a small 6x9 paperback that I reach for more times that I like to admit..

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Mon Sep 16 2002 - 11:05:51 CDT