Report Generation Failed

From: Oded Dror <odeddror_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 13:28:14 GMT

Hi there
I'm using Oracle 9i Database Server (9.2.0.1.0) on Windows 2000 Server When I type in IE6 the http://mydomain:3339 and press enter then When I click on Access Reports I'm getting an error message that says: "No OMS location specified for the Servlet to connect to. Make sure that reporting has been successfully configured for this webserver."

How do I solve this problems ?

Thanks,

Oded Dror
Email: odeddror_at_cox.net Received on Mon Sep 16 2002 - 08:28:14 CDT