oracle libraries

From: Vinc <therealmonkeylover_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 6 Sep 2002 07:34:37 -0700

Hi.

I have compiled my c/pc modules to object files. Now i'm trying to link all the object files and the oracle librarys but i allways get the error: undefined reference to 'sqlcx2t'.

Does anyone know, which oracle libraries I have to link to my program?

exact, the error is:

imt.o: in function 'IMT': //IMT is a user exit in this modul imt.o(.text 0x22c): undefined reference to 'sqlcx2t'

but i don't use sqlcx2t in the function imt.

the function imt uses the statement:
EXEC IAF GET GLOBAL.printer_name, GLOBAL.printer_type INTO :h_printer, :h_header;
which passes values from oracle forms to host variables. i suppose i have to link forms librarys too.

thanks

i use oracle forms 6i, linux, oracle 9i Received on Fri Sep 06 2002 - 09:34:37 CDT